Site news

Course completion status number not updating

Course completion status number not updating

by Thomas Pyzdek -
Number of replies: 3

Since the Moodle update at the end of the year the course completion status number seems to take a lot longer to update. Even a day or two sometimes. I have already asked Moodle tech support about this but I've not yet heard from them. To make it more challenging, Moodle’s tech support ticket system also broke during the update so we are having to rely on less dependable methods to get our issues resolved. I appreciate your patience. In the meantime, you and we can review the check boxes to see where you stand as a work around. This seems to be working fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In reply to Thomas Pyzdek

Re: Course completion status number not updating

by Thomas Pyzdek -

Moodlerooms tech support has informed us that this issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you have any more problems so we can reopen the ticket. Bear in mind that it has always taken up to 30 minutes for the completion report to update, so you will not see the updated information instantaneously.

In reply to Thomas Pyzdek

by Richard Seargeant -

My course work seems to be gone all together.  Can you help me understand why this might be?

In reply to Richard Seargeant

by Thomas Pyzdek -

I'm not sure about the relevance of the subject of this post, but I your problem is due to the fact that your enrollment expired. Click here to extend your training.

(Edited by Juan Rivera - original submission Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 11:53 AM)

(Edited by Juan Rivera - original submission Friday, April 22, 2016, 11:07 PM)