Site news

Moodle upgrade issues

Moodle upgrade issues

by Thomas Pyzdek -
Number of replies: 6

MoodleRooms has updated the Moodle installation. While this will eventually lead to improvements in usability, it has unfortunately caused a few problems with some of The Pyzdek Institute courses. For example, the navigation panel has disappeared from the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course, some of the other panels have been moved from the top of the screen to the very bottom, etc.. We have notified tech support and they are actively working on it.

In reply to Thomas Pyzdek

Re: Moodle upgrade issues

by M Masroor Akram -
Dear Sir,

Today I have registered for While Belt course, but I regret to inform you that some of the links are not working. Browser tries to load the web page but then suddenly goes to previous page and nothing happens.

Is this the problem with the website or my browser? I am using "Google Chrome"

Regards,
M Masroor Akram
In reply to M Masroor Akram

by Viktoria Jensdottir -

I have been waiting for someone to go over a lesson I submitted 20.december, normally the grading goes very fast so I am surprised that this is the only one not graded. Could this be a moodle issue?

Since my subscription ends 31.december I am starting to be little nervous that it still hasn't been graded since it's the only one standing in my way of finish:)

In reply to Viktoria Jensdottir

by Thomas Pyzdek -

Chances are that this is not a Moodle issue. It may have simply slipped through the cracks. As a rule you should send a message to your MBB grader when you have questions about assignments.

by Thomas Pyzdek -

I've discovered a work-around to the missing side panel issue. If you click on any link, say the student forum link, the side panels will appear. This isn't perfect, but it's better than no navigation, completion report, etc..

by Billie Hutson -

Hi,

I use IE an am unable to open this lesson (Establish baseline 01 - Lesson)...when I click on the link, it opens but I only get a blank screen.  I have unblocked all 'pop-ups'.   Is there something else I should be doing?

by Thomas Pyzdek -

As far as I know, all Moodle issues have been resolved.