Site news

Why you can't view lesson videos

Why you can't view lesson videos

by Thomas Pyzdek -
Number of replies: 4

Lately I've received several emails from students who can no longer view the video lessons in their course, even though they have enabled pop ups in their browser for the training site. The culprit has been the Google toolbar. Click here for information on resolving this issue. 

In reply to Thomas Pyzdek

Re: Why you can't view lesson videos

by George Cabrera -

Tom,

I still can not use the lesson interface even with the correction for cookies and pops up etc.

George Cabrera

In reply to George Cabrera

by Thomas Pyzdek -

Record your screen so I can see what is happening when you try to view a lesson. You may do so at this link Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing. You can mail the video link directly to me by clicking here.

In reply to Thomas Pyzdek

by George Cabrera -

Please review the video.  I click the interface and it returns me to the introduction.SOM_12-18-13.mp4

In reply to George Cabrera

by Thomas Pyzdek -

Unfortuntately I can't see the address bar at the top of the screen and I can't see if you have a toolbar installed. This is exactly what happens when the browser or a toolbar blocks popups. I'll try to call you to set up a web meeting so I can watch your screen live.