Join us for a Webinar on October 10
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/481651169
This webinar discusses a real-world experiment in a call center. The objective was to find a way to improve first call resolution. There were many challenges, such as:
- How do you control for unkown sources of variation?
- How do you factor out the variation between agents?
- How do you assure that the "Hawthorne Effect" doesn't contaminate the results?
- How can you be sure that you don't improve one thing while causing something else to go haywire?
- Will the change hurt the morale of the agents?
Attend this webinar to see how Tom Pyzdek worked with a team of call center professionals to overcome these and many other issues and eventually found a way to improve first call resolution.
Title: The Anatomy of an Experiment in a Call Center
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mobile attendees Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet